Like cars, air conditioners need regular maintenance to run efficiently and to save on your monthly electric bill and reduce repair costs.
Your air conditioner will not run in optimum condition without a clear maintenance and service schedule.
If you haven't had a Clean & Check performed on your air conditioner system, then it is not operating at optimum efficiency. Most air conditioning system breakdowns are directly related to little or no maintenance — often resulting in premature breakdown of your central air components. weFix air conditioner service technicians will inspect, clean, and tune your air conditioner unit, which will ensure a cool and comfortable summer season for you and your family.
*IF MORE THAN 4 FCU, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE PRICING
*Check for leakage (Pressure test) Price is FROM $250
FREE CHECKING OF PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL ON REQUEST DURING SERVICING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF NORMAL CLEANING
1. Inspection & cleaning of air filters with water and detergent.
2. Inspection & cleaning of fan coil cover & louvers.
3. Check air-condition unit and accessories.
4. Vacuuming of evaporator fins to ensure higher efficiency
5. Cleaning of drain pan and flushing of drainage pipes
6. Checking gas pressure of air-conditioning system
7. Any additional chemical cleaning, pressure test or replacement of spare parts will be quoted and billed separately
8. Works to be carried out during office hours – 9am to 5.30pm (Monday to Saturday)
CRITICAL - TO CHECK FOR COLDNESS OF THE AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM